Workout announced Friday AM
How it works at CFCH;
– 0630, 0730, 1100 classes will do the Open workout as a class
– 1550-2000 will be 'Coached Gym'. Arrive at any time and select a starting time from the whiteboard.
– CFCH Coaches will be available in the PM to explain the workouts, the warm-ups and so on, but there will not be normal classes in the PM.
– You DO NOT have to be officially registered in the Open to attend. All welcome.
– The normal class programming will be shown here in WODconnect if you wish to catch it up on the weekend or another time.
Split Jerk: 1RM in 10 sets. Rest 2:00
– Build to a 1RM (3-4 singles above 90%)
– Sets may look something like: 3@50%, 2@60%, 1@70%, 1@75%, 1@80%, 1@85%, 1@90%, 1@95%, 1@97%, 1@101%.
– Option: Work on Technique or perform Push Press for a heavy triple.
Every 4:00 x 4 Sets:
20 Hollow Rocks
15 Hang Power Cleans @60/42.5kg
10 Barbell Rows @60/42.5kg
5 Strict HSPU
Banded Triceps Complex 60s Max Reps each
- Supinated grip pushdown (medial head of triceps)
- Neutral grip pushdown (lateral head of triceps)
- Overhead Extension (all three heads + anconeus)
Make a note of your achievements in 'Open Gym'