1) Deadlift against a band: Heavy 1. Rest 2-3:00.
– 8-10 sets building in weight
– Shoot for 80% of current 1RM (no band)
AMRAP 8 of ascending reps:
2 Burpee Box Jumps (61/51)
2 Squat Cleans (60/42.5)
4 Burpee Box Jumps
4 Squat Cleans
6 Burpee Box Jumps
6 Squat Cleans
And so on adding 2 reps each round.
- Score = total reps completed
- Beginner: Sub Russian Swing for Squat Clean
1) Deadlift hold against a band: 60s @50% of 1RM.
*Grip-tester. This is 50% of your current 1RM, not what we did today.
2a) Deadbug + Reverse Crunch: 3 x 10. Rest 30s.
2b) Banded Good mornings: 50 Reps.
Make a note of your achievements in 'Open Gym'