15-20mins working on the snatch.
Starting from high hang snatches and working towards the floor starting position.
– Light to moderate weights
– Rest as needed for quality
Kipping Handstand Push-Up Practice
Starting from a solid tripod position, practice the rhythm and timing of the kHSPU.
- If you have solid strict HSPU negatives, then you may practice starting from the top and lowering into the tripod. If not, save your neck and start from the bottom and focus on the up only.
– Reverse Hyper: 3 x 20. Rest 60s.
– Rollback Triceps Extensions: 3 x 15. Rest 60s.
– DB shrugs: 3 x 15. Rest 60s.
Make a note of your achievements in 'Open Gym'