1) Box Squat for Speed: 8 x 3 @moderate weight, every 60s.
– Goal: Sit back on the box, keep back tight, and explode on each rep.
– Parallel box
– Wider than normal stance
2) Sumo RDL with bands pulling forward: 3 x 8. Rest 90s.
– challenging weight for all 3 work sets
– Use one band pulling forwards (video has 2)
100 Double KB Front Walking Lunges @24/16kg
- 10:00 Cap
- Compare here: First time
- And remember, friends don't let friends put the KBs on the shoulders! Proper rack position all reps 😀
Banded Hip Flexor Pulls: 4 x 15 each. Rest 30s.
Parasympathetic Breathing x 15 breaths – 3 second exhale + 1 second hold at top + 3 second exhale + 1 second hold at bottom
Make a note of your achievements in 'Open Gym'