A) Tempo Air Squats
5×5, Rest 90s
* 10s down, 1s up, no pauses
B) 5 rounds
20 Reverse Lunges
10 V-Ups / Sit-Ups
*Rest as needed
*Scaling, less reps/rounds
RX+: Use load for A) and B) Reverse Lunges
Make a note of your achievements in 'Open Gym'
Split Jerks: 8 x 2 @75%, every 90s.
– Take 4 sets to build to work weight.
– Goal: 8 working sets with great footwork, lockout and leg drive.
4 Rounds of 40s on/20s off:
1a) Walking Overhead Plate Lunges (45, 25)
1b) Hand Release Push-ups
1c) SDHP (75, 55)
1d) Hang Power Snatch (75, 55)
*Score = total reps
– Goal: 10-15 reps on each movement
Supported 1-Arm Rows: 4 x 8-10 each. Rest 60s.
– Three-way Thoracic Spine Foam Roll x 30s each position.
– Parasympathetic Breathing x 10-15 breaths of 3 seconds inhale + 1-second hold at top + 3 seconds exhale + 1-second hold at the bottom.