1a) Speed Floor Press: 9 x 3, every 60s @65% of two weeks 3RM or a moderate weight.
– +5% from last week.
– Pause for a 1 count on each rep.
– Change Grip every 3 sets ie. close, medium, wide, close
– Take 3-4 sets to build to work weight.
– Beginner: 6 x 4, using one moderate weight for all 5 "work-sets" (slightly heavier than last week)
1b) Banded Pull-apart: In between sets perform 10-15 Slow and Controlled Banded Pull-aparts.
6 rounds for time of:
– 10 Front squat, 50% 1RM Front squat
– 10 Hang power clean, 50% Front squat
– 10 Bar over burpees
– 500m row
– 3 min rest
This WOD is made to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Finland's independence. Finland's 100th anniversary is 2017, and in this exercise we respect all war veterans and soldiers who defended our homeland. Donate to our war veterans: https://veteraanit.fi/lahjoitustilit/
3 Rounds of:
8 Ring or Inverted Rows w. a pause (2 count)
12 DB Tricep Extensions from the Floor w. a pause (1 count)
20s RKC Plank
Rest as needed.
Make a note of your achievements in 'Open Gym'