Practice progressions towards Handstand Walking;
– Kicking up to wall with control
– Balancing with less contact (e.g. one foot on wall, one hand on floor etc)
– Shoulder tap progressions
– Kick up and walk a few steps into wall
– How to bail and fail
AMRAP 20:00 with a partner:
50 Bar Facing Burpees
100 Double Unders
50 Power Snatch @42.5/30kg
- Goal: Have fun & work with someone. Barbell loading should be light.
- One person works – split evenly
L-Sit Hold: 4 Intervals of 10s – 20s on/40s off.
Parasympathetic Breathing x 15-20 breaths (3s inhale + 1s at top + 3s exhale + 1s at bottom)
Make a note of your achievements in 'Open Gym'