Minute 1: 40s Bike for calories
Minute 2: 40s Row for calories
Minute 3: 40s Front Rack KB Carry for distance
Minute 4: 40s Double Unders for reps
Minute 5: 40s Burpees for reps
- Goal: 40s of consistent, but slow effort – 70%.
- Output for bike/row should not drop meaning calorie count should stay the same for the entire 25:00.
Banded Pushdowns with an underhand grip
Accumulate 100 Reps. Rest as needed.
– Foam Roll – Quads x 60s each (6-12 inch passes rolling proximal to distal)
– 45 Degree Half-Kneeling Hip Flexor Stretch x 45s each
– Parasympathetic Breathing x 15 breaths – 3 second exhale + 1 second hold at top + 3 second exhale + 1 second hold at bottom
Make a note of your achievements in 'Open Gym'